What does it mean when someone tells you they’re not ready to get married?
Some think when someone says this to you, they’ll never marry you.
Others think it means just what the words say; the person is not ready to get married because there are things they want to do ahead of being married.
If the latter is the case, you can follow the line of a thought like a flow chart. Will the person be ready to marry once they do x, y and z?. For example, they may want to pay off their bills. But they may also never be ready to marry.
Still others think the statement means, “I am a little desperate so want to keep you on the line but I’m hoping someone better comes along…”
When someone tells you they are not ready to marry, what do you think it means? If you have told someone this before, what did you mean?
Posted inDating, Discuss, Real Life, RelatingTaggedSaturn-in-Librapermalink
- Who is Hamza Bendelladj
- What is the most nutrient dense fruit
- What is backend scientist
- How do I find AMDs processor generation
- Is the ADHD gene dominant
- How is the Higgs field produced
- What makes a door energy efficient
- Which are process of Reiki healing
- Do nurses actually enjoy their work
- How do you identify MSG
- Why is Mixi so popular in Japan
- Have you ever thought of incest 1
- Where do alien babies come from
- How many calories should teenage girls eat
- Whats the best example of open mindedness?no_redirect=1
- Is Quora useful 3?no_redirect=1
- What determines the color of our skin
- Should freedom be absolute
- Why is lolicon inappropriate by Western standards